Varela is a modern sans-serif font that blends styles of many great typefaces. Its uniqueness stems from vertical cuts on lowercase letters such as "a, c, e, g, s" and uppercase letters such as "C, G, J, S". Because it is extremely clean and minimalistic in design, it is able to sit well in body text at small sizes, or be used for headlines and menu items. Varela is a great font for anything containing text or content.
Varela font contains 530 defined characters and 426 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (14), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (2), Latin Extended Additional (90), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (21), Currency Symbols (9), Letterlike Symbols (9), Number Forms (13), Arrows (8), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Miscellaneous Symbols (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (6).
- Font Name:Varela
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Varela is a trademark of Admix Designs (www.admixdesigns.com)
- Manufacturer:Joe Prince
- Designer:Joe Prince
- Designer URL:http://www.admixdesigns.com/
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Joe Prince, Admix Designs (http://www.admixdesigns.com/) with Reserved Font Name Varela. - This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. - This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by Admix Designs. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Varela font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.