Andada is a text font with an organic-slab serif, hybrid style, a solid design of medium stroke contrast. This font has received an award at the Ibero-America Design Biennial. The Biennial has been shown in Spain, Argentina, Chile, El Salvador, Uruguay, Bolivia, Colombia and Venezuela. Designed by Carolina Giovagnoli for Huerta Tipográfica.
Andada font contains 382 defined characters and 267 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (92), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (94), Latin Extended-B (21), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (32), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (2), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (3), Mathematical Operators (13), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Andada-Regular
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Andada is a trademark of Carolina Giovagnoli.
- Manufacturer:Carolina Giovagnoli
- Designer:Carolina Giovagnoli
- Vendor URL:www.huertatipografica.com.ar
- Designer URL:www.huertatipografica.com.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Andada font