Cambo is a modern Latin typeface inspired by the contrast, style and ornaments of Khmer typefaces and writing styles. Its main objective is to be used to write Latin texts in a Khmer context, but it is also an elegant choice for all kinds of texts.
Designed by Carolina Giovagnoli and Andrés Torresi for Huerta Tipográfica.
Cambo font contains 230 defined characters and 178 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (22), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (11), Currency Symbols (1), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:Cambo
- Version:Version 2.001
- Trademark:Cambo is a trademark of Carolina Giovagnoli and Andres Torresi
- Manufacturer:Carolina Giovagnoli, Andres Torresi
- Designer:Carolina Giovagnoli, Andres Torresi
- Vendor URL:http://www.huertatipografica.com.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.huertatipografica.com.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Cambo font