Belgrano is a slab serif type designed initially for printed newspapers. It has been adapted for use on the web, with coarse terminals and larger counterforms that mean it works well in very small sizes.
Belgrano font contains 227 defined characters and 172 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (9), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (7), Greek and Coptic (2), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Belgrano
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Belgrano is a trademark of LatinoType Limitada
- Manufacturer:Daniel Hernndez
- Designer:Daniel Hernandez
- Vendor URL:www.latinotype.com
- Designer URL:www.hernandeztype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Belgrano font