Flamenco is a semi-serif slab typeface. It is inspired by the bird of the same name; its long ascenders and descenders provide elegance and a classic touch, while it is monolinear humanist structure and rounded terminals give it a kind and smooth feeling.
Flamenco font contains 228 defined characters and 183 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (9), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (7), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Flamenco
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Flamenco is a trademark of LatinoType Limitada
- Manufacturer:Luciano Vergara
- Designer:Luciano Vergara
- Vendor URL:www.latinotype.com
- Designer URL:www.latinotype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Flamenco font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.