The Cabin Font is a humanist sans inspired by Edward Johnston's and Eric Gill's typefaces, with a touch of modernism.
Cabin incorporates modern proportions, optical adjustments, and some elements of the geometric sans. It remains true to its roots, but has its own personality.
Check out the Cabin mini-site for more info about the font and some extra specimens.
Cabin font contains 241 defined characters and 199 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (2), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (15), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Cabin Regular
- Version:Version 1.005
- Trademark:Cabin Regular is a trademark of Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Igino Marini. www.ikern.com.
- Manufacturer:Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Igino Marini. www.ikern.com
- Designer:Pablo Impallari
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com
- License:Copyright (c) 2010, Pablo Impallari (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name Cabin. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2011 by Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Copyright (c) 2011 by Igino Marini. www.ikern.com All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Cabin font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.