Dosis is a rounded sans-serif type family. It started with the Extra Light style, useful only at size 36pt or upm and the Extended Latin character set included many alternative characters, all designed by Edgar Tolentino and Pablo Impallari.
Dosis font contains 408 defined characters and 352 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (126), Latin Extended-B (8), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (3), Number Forms (6), Arrows (4), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Dosis Regular
- Version:Version 1.007
- Trademark:Dosis is a trademark of Edgar Tolentino, Pablo Impallari, Igino Marini.
- Manufacturer:Edgar Tolentino, Pablo Impallari, Igino Marini
- Designer:Edgar Tolentino, Pablo Impallari, Igino Marini
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Dosis is a very simple, monoline rounded sans serif. We like you to have some freedom over how the letters should look, so we bundled Dosis with a few alternates that you can use to make your text look the way you want to.
Submit a comment, question or review about Dosis font