This is the condensed set of styles in the Cabin font family; a humanist sans with 4 weights plus true italics, inspired by Edward Johnston’s and Eric Gill’s typefaces, with a touch of modernism.
Cabin incorporates modern proportions, optical adjustments, and some elements of the geometric sans.
It remains true to its roots, but has its own personality.
The weight distribution is almost monotone, although top and bottom curves are slightly thin.
Counters of the b, g, p and q are rounded and optically adjusted. The curved stem endings have a 10 degree angle. E and F have shorter center arms. M is splashed.
Cabin Condensed font contains 241 defined characters and 198 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (2), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (15), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Cabin Condensed
- Version:Version 1.006
- Trademark:Cabin Condensed is a trademark of Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Igino Marini. www.ikern.com.
- Manufacturer:Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Igino Marini. www.ikern.com
- Designer:Pablo Impallari
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com
- License:Copyright (c) 2010, Pablo Impallari (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name Cabin. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2011 by Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Copyright (c) 2011 by Igino Marini. www.ikern.com All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Cabin Condensed font