Open Sans is a humanist sans serif typeface designed by Steve Matteson, Type Director of Ascender Corp. This version contains the complete 897 character set, which includes the standard ISO Latin 1, Latin CE, Greek and Cyrillic character sets.
Open Sans was designed with an upright stress, open forms and a neutral, yet friendly appearance. It was optimized for print, web, and mobile interfaces, and has excellent legibility characteristics in its letterforms.
Open Sans Condensed font contains 882 defined characters and 656 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (17), Spacing Modifier Letters (11), Combining Diacritical Marks (6), Greek and Coptic (75), Cyrillic (255), Cyrillic Supplementary (20), Latin Extended Additional (100), Greek Extended (1), General Punctuation (34), Superscripts and Subscripts (8), Currency Symbols (5), Letterlike Symbols (7), Number Forms (4), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5), Arabic Presentation Forms-B (1), Specials (2).
- Font Name:Open Sans Cond Light
- Version:Version 1.10
- Trademark:Open Sans is a trademark of Google and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
- Manufacturer:Ascender Corporation
- Vendor URL:http://www.ascendercorp.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.ascendercorp.com/typedesigners.html
- License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- License URL:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Submit a comment, question or review about Open Sans Condensed font