Droid Sans Mono is a fixed width version of Droid Sans. The Droid Sans Mono typefaces were designed by Steve Matteson of Ascender Corp.
The Droid Sans Mono fonts feature non-proportional spacing for displaying text in a tabular setting and other uses where a monospaced font is desired. Droid Sans Mono has excellent legibility characteristics in its letterforms.
Droid Sans Mono font contains 870 defined characters and 617 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (14), Spacing Modifier Letters (11), Combining Diacritical Marks (6), Greek and Coptic (75), Cyrillic (255), Cyrillic Supplementary (20), Latin Extended Additional (100), Greek Extended (1), General Punctuation (34), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (5), Letterlike Symbols (6), Number Forms (4), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (4), Arabic Presentation Forms-B (1), Specials (2).
- Font Name:Droid Sans Mono
- Version:Version 1.00
- Trademark:Droid is a trademark of Google and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
- Manufacturer:Ascender Corporation
- Vendor URL:http://www.ascendercorp.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.ascendercorp.com/typedesigners.html
- License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- License URL:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Droid Sans is a humanist sans serif typeface designed for user interfaces and electronic communication.
Submit a comment, question or review about Droid Sans Mono font