In the 1930s, my mother had bought a small textbook: The small poster school. This book has left me. In this book there are some instructions for various block characters of the time, which begin with a very simple block letters. Here, the design of the letters with ruler and compass was shown how much of poster board you need, and how they are cut out of cardboard from. I have these drawings modeled completely, and so the name was practically given: Cut Me Out! - Oh yeah, the other works I will probably also digitize yet ...
* German to English Translation provided by Google Translate
Cut Me Out font contains 186 defined characters and 118 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (92), Latin-1 Supplement (70), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), General Punctuation (14), Currency Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Cut Me Out 3
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Cut Me Out is a trademark of Peter Wiegel.
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2013 by Peter Wiegel. Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Cut Me Out font