In 1941, the German Fraktur font and the prohibited on instruction of Adolf Hitler. To date, this victim of Nazism was totally forgotten, even worse, just the emulator exactly the right scene have also discovered that the Nazis hated writing because it just carries the "German" in the name ...
Anyway, I was wondering therefore how well this font would have been further developed, it would have not given this political disaster in the last century and drawn from the German cursive forms of an experimental sans serif font. I hope that the users this script does just as fun as me.
* German to English Translation by Google Translate
Rudelskopf Deutsch font contains 121 defined characters and 121 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (88), Latin-1 Supplement (24), General Punctuation (7), Currency Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Rudelskopf deutsch Aufrecht
- Trademark:Rudelskopf deutsch Aufrecht is a trademark of Peter Wiegel.
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Description:Copyright (c) 2009 by Peter Wiegel. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Rudelskopf Deutsch font