Dancing Pam was made from a character set my mom drew out some 15 years ago at the very end of my high school typography phase. It is a script font with large capital letters, and is probably best used as a decorative title.
This is a DEMO version of the font. It includes only uppercase and lowercase letters. You can use the demo version for personal use.
Dancing Pam font contains 239 defined characters and 36 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (13), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Dancing Pam (Demo)
- Version:Version 1.00 February 26, 2016, initial release
- Manufacturer:Quick Brown Fox Fonts
- Designer:Lauren C. Brown
- Vendor URL:http://quickbrownfoxfonts.com
- Designer URL:http://quickbrownfoxfonts.com
- License:You may not use this font for commercial purposes.
- License URL:http://www.high-logic.com/fontcreator/fontlicense.html
- Description:This font was created using FontCreator 6.5 from High-Logic.com
Submit a comment, question or review about Dancing Pam font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.