Fenix is a serif typeface designed for use in both display and long text. Very inspired by calligraphy, it has strong serifs and rough strokes. Its proportions are designed to gain space savings in text, both in height and width. It is elegant at large sizes and legible at the same time, with a lot of rhythm in small sizes.
Fenix font contains 230 defined characters and 184 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (2), Spacing Modifier Letters (5), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Fenix
- Trademark:Fenix is a trademark of Fernando Diaz.
- Manufacturer:Fernando Diaz
- Designer:Fernando Diaz
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipotype.com
- Designer URL:http://www.ferfolio.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Fenix font