Ramaraja is an Open Source typeface supporting both the Telugu and Latin scripts. It was developed mainly for use in news publications and is suitable for text, headings, posters, and invitations.
Developed by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha in 2013 and made available by Silicon Andhra under the SIL Open Font License v1.1. The Ramaraja project is led by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha, a type designer based in Hyderabad, India.
Ramaraja font contains 228 defined characters and 186 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (15), Latin Extended-B (2), Devanagari (3), Telugu (93), General Punctuation (9), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (3), Number Forms (1), Arrows (4), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:Ramaraja
- Version:Version 1.0.4; ttfautohint (v1.2.25-373a) -l 7 -r 28 -G 50 -x 13 -D telu -f latn -w G -X ""
- Manufacturer:Andhrapradesh Society for Knowledge Networks
- Designer:Appaji Ambarisha Darbha
- Vendor URL:adityafonts.com
- Designer URL:adityafonts.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Ramaraja font