Peddana is an Open Source typeface supporting both the Telugu and Latin scripts. This font was developed mainly for the use in news publications and is suitable for text, headings, posters and invitations.
The Telugu is developed by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha in 2013 and made available under the SIL Open Font License v1.1 by Silicon Andhra. The Latin is developed by SIL International and originally published as Charis. The Peddana project is led by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha, a type designer based in Hyderabad, India.
Peddana font contains 229 defined characters and 187 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (15), Latin Extended-B (2), Devanagari (3), Telugu (93), General Punctuation (9), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (3), Number Forms (1), Arrows (4), Mathematical Operators (1), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:Peddana Regular
- Version:Version 1.0.4; ttfautohint (v1.2.25-373a) -l 7 -r 28 -G 50 -x 13 -D telu -f latn -w G -X ""
- Manufacturer:Appaji Ambarisha Darbha
- Designer:Appaji Ambarisha Darbha
- Vendor URL:Andhrapradesh Society for Knowledge Networks
- Designer URL:Andhrapradesh Society for Knowledge Networks
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Peddana font