Forum has antique, classic "Roman" proportions. It can be used to set body texts and works well in titles and headlines too. It is truly multilingual, with glyphs for Central and Eastern Europe, Baltics, Cyrillic and Asian Cyrillic communities.
Forum font contains 577 defined characters and 489 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (87), Latin Extended-A (125), Latin Extended-B (11), Spacing Modifier Letters (10), Combining Diacritical Marks (10), Cyrillic (182), Latin Extended Additional (28), General Punctuation (17), Currency Symbols (3), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (5), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (2).
- Font Name:Forum
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Forum is a trademark of Denis Masharov.
- Manufacturer:Denis Masharov
- Designer:Denis Masharov
- Vendor URL:email@example.com
- Designer URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2011, Denis Masharov
Submit a comment, question or review about Forum font