The Gastro Intestinal Confluent font, which is spooky and tall, was a follow-up to an original Gastro Intestinal font released in December 2000. I didn't like the original because it wasn't "solid" enough – too thin and not very legible. Eventually, after making this version in January 2001, I pulled the original altogether.
According to my early notes on the font, "I got the name from an anatomy poster on my wall, titled 'Motility and the Gastro-Intestinal Tract.' It's kinda gross (the poster.)" Who knew?
Gastro Intestinal Confluent font contains 251 defined characters and 49 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (4), General Punctuation (17), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (14), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (3).
- Font Name:Gastro Intestinal Confl (Demo)
- Version:Version 1.00 February 12, 2016, initial release
- Manufacturer:Lauren C. Brown
- Designer:Lauren C. Brown
- Vendor URL:http://masonboroarts.com/bystarlight/
- Designer URL:http://masonboroarts.com/bystarlight/
- License:You may not use this font for commercial purposes.
- License URL:http://www.high-logic.com/fontcreator/fontlicense.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Gastro Intestinal Confluent font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.