A lovely Bold Condensed Script fully loaded with hundreds of ligatures and alternates.
The Lobster font took a different approach. The new OpenType format gives us the possibility to have multiple versions of each letter, and that's exactly what we are doing: Instead of compromising the design of our letters to force connections, we do what lettering artist do. We draw many versions of each letter and a lot of different letter-pairs (aka "ligatures") so we always use the best possible variation of each letter depending of the context of the letter inside each word. All this happens automatically in any browser that supports ligatures.
Lobster font contains 718 defined characters and 593 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (63), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (13), Combining Diacritical Marks (22), Greek and Coptic (4), Cyrillic (94), Latin Extended Additional (125), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (10), Letterlike Symbols (5), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (14), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (3), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Lobster
- Version:Version 1.007; ttfautohint (v1.1) -l 8 -r 50 -G 50 -x 14 -D latn -f none -w G
- Trademark:Lobster is a trademark of Pablo Impallari.
- Manufacturer:Pablo Impallari
- Designer:Pablo Impallari
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Lobster font