Lustria is a rounded-serif text typeface with details that make it interesting to use at larger display sizes as well. Started in 1999, this typeface has been aged to perfection and is finally ready for public consumption.
Lustria font contains 252 defined characters and 198 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (28), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (4), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Lustria
- Version:Version 001.001
- Trademark:Lustria is a trademark of Matthew Desmond.
- Manufacturer:Matthew Desmond
- Designer:Matthew Desmond
- Vendor URL:http://www.madtype.com
- Designer URL:http://www.madtype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Lustria font