Nanum Myeongjo is a contemporary serif typeface with a warm touch, and it is expertly hinted for screen use. It is part of the Nanum fonts – a set of high quality Unicode fonts designed especially for the Korean-language script “Hangeul” that also support Latin. Designed by Fontrix and published by Naver.
Nanum Myeongjo font contains 12451 defined characters and 6127 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (37), Latin Extended-A (18), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (48), Cyrillic (66), General Punctuation (26), Superscripts and Subscripts (11), Currency Symbols (2), Letterlike Symbols (8), Number Forms (26), Arrows (34), Mathematical Operators (84), Miscellaneous Technical (3), Enclosed Alphanumerics (118), Box Drawing (68), Block Elements (1), Geometric Shapes (35), Miscellaneous Symbols (23), Dingbats (24), CJK Symbols and Punctuation (26), Hiragana (83), Katakana (86), Hangul Compatibility Jamo (94), Enclosed CJK Letters and Months (71), CJK Compatibility (81), Hangul Syllables (9908).
- Font Name:NanumMyeongjoExtraBold
- Version:Version 2.030;PS 1;hotconv 1.0.56;makeotf.lib2.0.21325
- Trademark:NanumMyeongjoExtraBold is a registered trademark of NHN Corporation.
- Manufacturer:NHN Corporation
- Designer:Yong-rak, Park; Ji-hee, Yoon
- Vendor URL:http://www.nhncorp.com
- Designer URL:http://www.fontrix.co.kr
- License:NHN Corporation
- License URL:http://www.nhncorp.com
Submit a comment, question or review about Nanum Myeongjo font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.