Norican is a script-like display font designed to be used freely across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices. Norican's design is based on the merging of a number of old script fonts, most notably Stephenson Blake's 'Glenmoy' from the 1920s.
Norican font contains 264 defined characters and 230 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (37), Latin Extended-B (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (4), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (6).
- Font Name:Norican Regular
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Norican is a trademark of vernon adams.
- Manufacturer:vernon adams
- Designer:vernon adams
- Vendor URL:www.newtypography.co.uk
- Designer URL:www.newtypography.co.uk
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Norican font