Aloha! Pacifico is an original and fun brush script handwriting font by Vernon Adams which was inspired by the 1950s American surf culture.
Pacifico font contains 228 defined characters and 192 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (7), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Pacifico Regular
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Pacifico Regular is a trademark of Vernon Adams.
- Manufacturer:Vernon Adams
- Designer:Vernon Adams
- License:SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1 This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by vernon adams. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Pacifico font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.