Nothing You Could Do is based on the handwriting of a photographer friend. I chose the name because it echoes my love for my husband and children and how my love for them is unconditional and not based on anything they could do or say. I love this handwriting because it is human, it is imperfect, and it is natural. Real humans don’t write perfectly neatly, and this font creates that feeling of authenticity.
Nothing You Could Do font contains 309 defined characters and 250 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (71), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (7), Latin Extended Additional (22), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Nothing You Could Do
- Version:Version 1.005
- Trademark:Nothing You Could Do is a trademark of Kimberly Geswein.
- Manufacturer:Kimberly Geswein
- Designer:Kimberly Geswein
- Vendor URL:http://kimberlygeswein.com
- Designer URL:http://kimberlygeswein.com
- License:Copyright (c) 2010, Kimberly Geswein (kimberlygeswein.com). This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2010, Kimberly Geswein (kimberlygeswein.com). This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Nothing You Could Do font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.