Rufina combines features of several typographic styles with Bodoni forms found in the calligraphy of flexible tip pens. High contrast enables it to work well in text and headlines.
Rufina font contains 227 defined characters and 174 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (8), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Rufina
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Rufina is a trademark of Martin Sommaruga.
- Manufacturer:Martin Sommaruga
- Designer:Martin Sommaruga
- Designer URL:www.estudiotrama.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Rufina font