Sahitya is a Devanagari typeface family based on the Latin Alegreya fonts. It was designed to match the style and feel of the original Latin characters. Juan Pablo del Peral designed the Latin, and led the design of the Devanagari with Sol Matas.
Thanks to Erin McLaughlin, Vaishnavi Murthyand, Noopur Datye, Dan Reynolds and José Nicolás Silva for their support and feedback.
The Sahitya project is led by Juan Pablo del Peral, a type designer based in Argentina. To contribute, see github.com/juandelperal/sahitya
Sahitya font contains 506 defined characters and 379 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (91), Latin Extended-A (126), Latin Extended-B (12), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (2), Greek and Coptic (4), Devanagari (124), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (18), Currency Symbols (3), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Sahitya
- Version:Version 1.001;PS 001.000;hotconv 1.0.70;makeotf.lib2.5.58329 DEVELOPMENT; ttfautohint (v1.2) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 16 -D latn -f none -w G -W -X ""
- Trademark:Sahitya is a trademark of Juan Pablo del Peral (http://www.huertatipografica.com).
- Manufacturer:Juan Pablo del Peral (http://www.huertatipografica.com)
- Designer:Juan Pablo del Peral
- Vendor URL:http://www.huertatipografica.com
- Designer URL:http://www.huertatipografica.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Sahitya font