Sura is a Devanagari typeface family designed by Carolina Giovagnoli. It is based on the original Latin typeface Andada, a serif typeface for text.
Andada is a text font with an organic-slab serif, hybrid style, a solid design of medium stroke contrast. This font has received an award at the 2010 Ibero-America Design Biennial. The Biennial was shown in Spain, Argentina, Chile, El Salvador, Uruguay, Bolivia, Colombia and Venezuela.
The Sura project is led by Carolina Giovagnoli, a type designer based in Argentina. To contribute, see github.com/CaroGiovagnoli/sura
Sura font contains 335 defined characters and 248 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (58), Latin Extended-A (2), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), Devanagari (127), General Punctuation (17), Currency Symbols (2), Letterlike Symbols (1), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:Sura
- Version:Version 1.003;PS 001.002;hotconv 1.0.70;makeotf.lib2.5.58329 DEVELOPMENT; ttfautohint (v1.00) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 14 -D latn -f none -w G
- Trademark:Andada ht Pro is a trademark of Carolina Giovagnoli (huertatipografica.com.ar).
- Manufacturer:Huerta Tipografica
- Designer:Carolina Giovagnoli
- Vendor URL:http://www.huertatipografica.com
- Designer URL:http://www.huertatipografica.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Sura font