Arya is a Devanagari and Latin type family. It originated with Modular InfoTech's 1201, and was made more smooth. The new and original Latin design is intended to match the Devanagari in weight and and size with an unusual high-contrast sans serif design.
This project is led by Eduardo Tunni, a type designed based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. To contribute, visit github.com/etunni/Arya
Arya font contains 578 defined characters and 391 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (12), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (4), Devanagari (122), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (29), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (4), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (2), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Arya
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Arya is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni, Modular Infotech
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni, Modular Infotech
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Arya font