Unica One is a condensed unicase sans serif style. Good performance for composing headlines and short texts. Readbility and simplicity are some of the virtues of this unique typeface.
Unica One font contains 401 defined characters and 266 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (11), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (10), Currency Symbols (3), Letterlike Symbols (4), Mathematical Operators (13), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Unica One
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Unica is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Unica One font