Average Sans has the color, structure and proportions of its serif sister family, Average, which it complements harmoniously. The neutrality of the forms create a nice texture, both for texts and short headlines. Use it for online magazines, academic texts and blogs.
Average Sans font contains 402 defined characters and 309 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (11), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (10), Currency Symbols (3), Letterlike Symbols (4), Mathematical Operators (13), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Average Sans
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Average is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Average Sans font