Belleza is a humanist sans serif typeface inspired by the world of fashion. With classic proportions, high contrast in its strokes and special counters, it provides a fresh look that reminds readers of elegant models and feminine beauty.
Belleza is a Unicode typeface family that supports languages that use the Latin script and its variants, and could be expanded to support other scripts.
Belleza font contains 244 defined characters and 193 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Belleza
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Belleza is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL.
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Belleza font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.