Crete Round is a warm slab serif providing a hint of softness to texts. It started as a tailored version of the original Crete fonts, created specially to serve as corporate typeface for the type design competition Letter2. Crete Round is more independent from the original with modified terminals and serifs to create two new fonts that deliver a more contemporary and functional appearance. The tall x-height, low contrast and sturdy slabs prove to be surprisingly efficient for web use.
Crete Round font contains 395 defined characters and 274 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (12), Spacing Modifier Letters (10), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (17), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (14), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Crete Round
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Crete Round is a trademark of TypeTogether.
- Designer:Veronika Burian
- Vendor URL:www.type-together.com/Crete
- Designer URL:www.type-together.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Crete Round font