Dynalight is a dynamic high speed script inspired by a vintage luggage tag for the Southern Pacific 4449 Daylight steam locomotive. Loaded with curves and soft angles, this connecting script is an attention getter.
Dynalight font contains 367 defined characters and 292 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Dynalight
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Dynalight is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Dynalight font