Grand Hotel finds its inspiration from the title screen of the 1937 film "Cafe Metropole" starring Tyrone Power. This condensed upright connecting script has a classic vibe to it.
It has a wonderful weight to it that feels subtly tied to Holiday and Bakery themed designs, even though it can work outside that genre.
Designed by Brian J. Bonislawsky and Jim Lyles for Astigmatic (AOETI).
Grand Hotel font contains 366 defined characters and 296 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Grand Hotel
- Version:Version 001.000
- Trademark:Grand Hotel is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Brian J. Bonislawsky & Jim Lyles for Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Grand Hotel font