Parisienne is a casual connecting script inspired by a 1960s Bra advertisement! It has a slight bounce and intentional irregularity to what might other wise appear to be a more formal script font. Classic, yet free spirited, it is a typestyle for a wide variety of use.
Parisienne font contains 367 defined characters and 271 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Parisienne
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Parisienne is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Parisienne font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.