Montezuma is a script font which draws inspiration from 1960s beauty product ads. Its sweeping strokes lend to a feel of joy and elegance, making it ideal for display uses that require a little drama, "joie de vivre" or Joy of Life. Best settings are at medium to large text sizes for optimal readability.
Montez font contains 367 defined characters and 293 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Montez
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Montez is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- License URL:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Copyright (c) 2011 by Brian J. Bonislawsky DBA Astigmatic (AOETI). All rights reserved. Available under the Apache 2.0 licence. http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Montez font