Federo is a display webfont that references Jakob Erbar's Feder Grotesk. The goal was to keep the typeface as close as possible to the original 1909 design while adapting it for crisp web typography. Details were refined and contrast was slightly reduced for consistency. Figures obtained regular proportions and counters were increased for better legibility.
Designed by Olexa Volochay in 2011.
Federo font contains 213 defined characters and 172 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:Federo
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Federo is a trademark of Olexa M. Volochay | Cyreal.org.
- Manufacturer:Olexa M. Volochay | Cyreal.org
- Designer:Olexa M. Volochay | Cyreal.org
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://www.olexa.kiev.ua
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Olexa M. Volochay, with Reserved Font Name Federo. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2011 by Olexa M. Volochay | Cyreal.org. All rights reserved. Based on Feder Grotesk by J.Erbar (1909)
Submit a comment, question or review about Federo font