Wire One is a condensed monoline sans brought to you by Alexei Vanyashin and Gayaneh Bagdasaryan from Cyreal Type Foundry.
Its modular-based characters are flavored with a sense of art nouveau. Nearly hairline thickness suggests usage for body text above 12px. While at display sizes it reveals its tiny dot terminals to create a sharp mood in headlines.
It is recommended to adjust letter-spacing for sizes below 30px to 0.033em and up. For 12 px we recommend the value of 0.085em.
Wire One font contains 221 defined characters and 181 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (2), Private Use Area (3).
- Font Name:Wire One
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Wire is a trademark of Cyreal Type Foundry.
- Manufacturer:Cyreal Type Foundry
- Designer:Alexei Vanyashin, Gayaneh Bagdasaryan
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Cyreal Type Foundry, with Reserved Font Name Wire. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by Cyreal Type Foundry. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Wire One font