Marmelad is designed specifically for medium to large-size headlines and remains well-balanced for long text setting because of its regular proportions and medium contrast. Ascenders and descenders are elegant and details refined. The name and overall feel refers to marmalade sweets - soft and ductile.
All vertical strokes are rounded towards the baseline, which is why technically there is no sense for overshoots in rounded letters like O. Marmelad performs well on screen because of its soft rounded features and generous x-height.
The font supports Latin-1, Cyrillic and Turkish(Latin-5) encoding. Marmelad is designed by Manvel Shmavonyan.
Marmelad font contains 344 defined characters and 270 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (15), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Cyrillic (94), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (3), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (1), Private Use Area (9), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Marmelad
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Marmelad is a trademark of Cyreal (www.cyreal.org).
- Manufacturer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Designer:Manvel Shmavonyan
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Cyreal (www.cyreal.org) with Reserved Font Name "Marmelad". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Marmelad is designed by Manvel Shmavonyan for Cyreal. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
Submit a comment, question or review about Marmelad font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.