Gurajada is Telugu handwriting font, suitable for headings, posters, and invitations.
The Telugu is designed and developed by Purushoth Kumar Guttula in 2013 and made available by Silicon Andhra under the SIL Open Font License v1.1. The Latin is developed by Juan Pablo del Peral at Huerta Tipografia, a type foundry in Argentina, and originally published as Alegreya Sans. The Gurajada project is led by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha, a type designer based in Hyderabad, India.
Gurajada font contains 471 defined characters and 392 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (126), Latin Extended-B (34), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (4), Devanagari (5), Telugu (94), General Punctuation (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Number Forms (4).
- Font Name:Gurajada
- Version:Version 1.0.3; ttfautohint (v1.2.42-39fb)
- Manufacturer:SiliconAndhra, USA.
- Designer:Purushoth Kumar Guthula
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Gurajada font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.