Sree Krushnadevaraya is a Telugu font suitable for headlines, invitations and posters and is best used in large sizes. It is named after the king who encouraged Telugu literature and poetry through his court, Bhuavana-Vijayam.
The Telugu is designed and developed by Purushoth Kumar Guttula in 2013 and made available by Silicon Andhra under the SIL Open Font License v1.1. The Latin is designed by Joana Correia da Silva for Sorkin Type Co, a type foundry in Boston USA, and originally published as Cantata One. The Sree Krushnadevaraya project is led by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha, a type designer based in Hyderabad, India
Sree Krushnadevaraya font contains 230 defined characters and 219 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (34), Latin Extended-B (1), Greek and Coptic (1), Devanagari (5), Telugu (94), General Punctuation (1).
- Font Name:Sree Krushnadevaraya
- Version:Version 1.0.5; ttfautohint (v1.2.42-39fb)
- Manufacturer:Andhrapradesh Society for Knowledge Networks
- Designer:Purushoth Kumar Guthula
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Sree Krushnadevaraya font