Suravaram is a brush script font, suitable for headings, posters, invitations and anywhere you want to use a handwriting style. It is named after Suravaram Gurajada, whose literature and poetry enriched the Telugu people.
The Telugu is designed and developed by Purushoth Kumar Guttula in 2013 and made available by Silicon Andhra under the SIL Open Font License v1.1. The Latin is designed by Vernon Adams and originally published as Tienne. The Suravaram project is led by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha, a type designer based in Hyderabad, India.
Suravaram font contains 234 defined characters and 218 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (34), Latin Extended-B (1), Greek and Coptic (2), Devanagari (5), Telugu (94), General Punctuation (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Suravaram
- Version:Version 1.0.4; ttfautohint (v1.2.42-39fb)
- Manufacturer:SiliconAndhra, USA.
- Designer:Purushoth Kumar Guthula
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Suravaram font