Hermeneus One font contains 443 defined characters and 346 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (27), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (34), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (7), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Hermeneus One
- Version:Version 1.002; ttfautohint (v0.93) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 14 -w "G"
- Trademark:Hermeneus is a trademark of Pablo Impallari, Rodrigo Fuenzalida.
- Manufacturer:Pablo Impallari, Rodrigo Fuenzalida
- Designer:Rodrigo Fuenzalida, Pablo Impallari
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com, www.rfuenzalida.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Hermeneus is a Grecian style font. It condensation lets you fit more characters in a line of text, giving your paragraphs more efficiency at the moment of composing them. It's intended to be read at small text sizes, but also works on large headers and titles.
Submit a comment, question or review about Hermeneus One font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.