An 'organic style font originally designed in 1981. This is a development of Organica 2, I made it for Anne who is a definite earth mother type and who gardens constantly! She lives in the Annex... and signs everything Annex...
Kingthings Annex font contains 110 defined characters and 108 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (90), Latin-1 Supplement (9), General Punctuation (7), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (2).
- Font Name:Kingthings Annex
- Subfamily:Extra Bold
- Version:Version 1.0
- Trademark:Kingthings Annex" trademark of Kingthings.
- Designer:Kevin King, Exeter 2003
- Vendor URL:http://mysite.freeserve.com/Kingthings/index.htm
- Designer URL:http://mysite.freeserve.com/Kingthings/index.htm
- Description:An 'organic style font originally designed in 1981
Submit a comment, question or review about Kingthings Annex font