I made this font after finding an old embroidery transfer book where I work - at Oxfam in Exeter - my fonts are often sparked from finding something that has been 'thrown out' - there is often charm that has been, gone, and come back again - this font has a lovely feeling of the initialled handkerchiefs that my dad had kept since the thirties and forties.
Kingthings Embroidery font contains 89 defined characters and 87 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (81), Latin-1 Supplement (2), General Punctuation (5), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:Kingthings Embroidery
- Version:Version 1.0 November 2005
- Trademark:Kingthings Embroidery is a registered trademark of Kingthings.
- Designer:Kevin King: Kingthings 2002
- Designer URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description:Pen built and irregular
Submit a comment, question or review about Kingthings Embroidery font