Libre Baskerville is a web font optimized for body text (typically 16px.) It is based on the American Type Founder's Baskerville from 1941, but it has a taller x-height, wider counters and a little less contrast, that allow it to work well for reading on-screen.
Libre Baskerville font contains 441 defined characters and 374 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (27), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (34), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (3), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (6).
- Font Name:Libre Baskerville
- Version:Version 1.000; ttfautohint (v0.93) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 14 -w "G"
- Trademark:Libre Baskerville is a trademark of Pablo Impallari
- Manufacturer:Pablo Impallari, Rodrigo Fuenzalida
- Designer:Pablo Impallari, Rodrigo Fuenzalida
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Libre Baskerville is webfont optimized for web body text (typically 16px). It's based on 1941 ATF Specimens, but it has a taller x height, wider counters and minor contrast that allow it to work on small sizes in any screen.
Submit a comment, question or review about Libre Baskerville font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.