This is the initial release of a font with several future releases and related fonts planned. SANS SARA is an all-new Bauhaus-styled font modeled on two things: the style Herbert Bayer, and the style, writing, and even personality of Sara King, a woman my wife and I love very much. This release, finalized and released on Sara's birthday, is a tribute to her, one of many to come. The many playful and symbolic connections between Sara King and Herbert Bayer will be documented in a special PDF to be included with later releases ... but for now suffice it to say that every detail of the font is symbolic in some way.
Sans Sara font contains 207 defined characters and 148 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (86), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Sans Sara
- Version:1.0 cumberlandgames.com Free For Private Use
- Trademark:Sans Sara is a trademark of S. John Ross.
- Manufacturer:S. John Ross
- Designer:S. John Ross
- Vendor URL:www.cumberlandgames.com
- Designer URL:www.cumberlandgames.com
- License:This font is free for private use only. Any public or commercial use, or any use by an organization rather than an individual, requires a license; contact the Cumberland Fontworks.
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by S. John Ross. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Sans Sara font