I made this font because I fancied designing a font that was definitely Sans Serif but had fiddly bits and was more decorative. It is based on Kingthings Hand. Yes, I agree, it is peculiar... I like peculiar! If you like peculiar too, take a look at Kingthings Chimaera, it's based on this font.
Kingthings Sans font contains 107 defined characters and 104 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (89), Latin-1 Supplement (10), General Punctuation (5), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:Kingthings Sans
- Trademark:Kingthings Sans is a registered trademark of Kingthings.
- Designer:Kevin King. Exeter. 2002
- Designer URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description:Sans Serif font with flourishes
Submit a comment, question or review about Kingthings Sans font