Gilda Display is a font of classic proportions, in which we can see the finest treatment of curves, strokes and serifs. The high stroke contrast has especially smooth transitions, making this type perfect for the world of fashion, jewelry and luxury items. Gilda Display typically contributes all its glamor to headlines, but the considered design of this font gives it potential for use in longer texts with a fine page texture.
Gilda Display font contains 255 defined characters and 199 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (10), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Gilda Display
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Gilda Display is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Gilda Display font