Arapey (Ah-ra-pay) is a contemporary modern typeface.
The first sketches of this typography were made during a vacation in Arapey, a small town the north of Uruguay, hence its name.
While this font style has reminiscences of a Bodoni, the structures, soft lines and finishes give the words that use it a calm and distinguished feeling.
The italics are gentle, rhythmic, and bring a special glamour to both text use and titles.
Arapey font contains 242 defined characters and 198 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Arapey Regular
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Arapey is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Arapey font